Strux® fasteners are the choice for applications that need additional strength and reliability in an assembly. The six equally spaced, raised lobes on a Strux® nut create the distinct advantage of resistance to rotation and push-out during service.
The Strux® clinch nut excels in assemblies where welding is not possible or not preferred.
HIGH PERFORMANCE, STRONG BENEFITS
- Easy to install in multiple types of metal
- Installation in-die
- Reduced weight compared to weld nuts
- Compatible with manual installation and fully automated systems
- Made in the USA
BUY DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
- Engineering, design, and installation tooling support
- Turnkey assembly equipment, including heads and feeding
- Nuts designed to fit your custom application
- Metric & inch sizes stocked
- Prevalok® / prevailing torque feature available
- Various platings
Choose Ramco for immediate availability and competitive pricing. For specifications or to order call 330-653-5135 or email StruxQuotes@RamcoNut.